Eastern Regional Sales Manager (Cash Management)
Department - Sales
*Reports to - VP Sales and Marketing*
For over 30 years, Royal Sovereign has been a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of office products, graphic lamination solutions and appliances. Headquartered in Rockleigh, New Jersey the company supports customers in more than 100 countries and holds more than 120 patents worldwide.
For more information about the products please visit www.royalsovereign.com.
Increase Royal Sovereign sales by expertly managing the consultative sales process with Regional Retail Chains including food, mass market, drug, quick serve, restaurants and the resellers that serve them. Expertly demonstrate customer cost saving opportunities in the cash handling process, improve count accuracy and offer protection through counterfeit detection solutions.
• Maintain a highly, creative, energetic and resourceful approach while developing and executing strategic account plans consistent with Royal Sovereign’s selling process.
• Achieves the Region’s revenue and profitability quotas for Royal Sovereign products as they are sold into all customer segments within Region.
• Be capable of managing the region assigned to them to ensure proper sales. Responsible for achieving the client or activation targets of their specified region.
• Develops quarterly and annual strategic business plan for achieving budgeted sales figures for defined region area.
• Work with marketing team to implement effective plans and programs.
• Work with product managers to implement product launch, promotion, and phase plans.
• Attend a variety of customer meetings, trade shows, training sessions, seminars, conference and events as needed - significant travel with overnights required.
• Create a demand for Royal Sovereign products.
• Manage significant opportunity pipeline to guarantee success and regional growth.
• Strategize sales plans for short and long term objectives.
• Manage company products, services, features, and benefits knowledge.
• Establish long term customer relationships.
• Develop Market analysis of competitive products in the industry.
• Achieve assigned quota goals and MBOs.
• Other projects assigned.
• 5+ years sales experience in territory/regional/national account management.
• Experience with banknote/currency counting equipment, currency verification devices, coin processing, retail cash operations as well as the order to cash cycle.
• Knowledge of the banking, gaming, retail and vending markets a plus.
• BS Degree or equivalent.
• Negotiation and Presentation skills training by recognized organization is a plus.
If interested in this position please contact our HR manager Roy Kim at 201-750-1020 ext) 104.
Job Type: Full-time
Sales: 5 years