Marketing Assistant (Office Products)
Position Title: Marketing Assistant (Cash Management)
Reports to Marketing Manager
Support the marketing team by helping to complete individual tasks and assignments designed to help our company compete and execute quality against similar brands, channels, or other such objectives.
- Maintain a highly creative, energetic and resourceful approach while completing tasks that are supporting Royal Sovereign’s brand and channel marketing needs.
- Help create brand awareness by assisting product managers in a resourceful and positive manner.
- Maintain strong and positive relationships with all product managers, marketer and sales associates.
- Complete tasks on time and in keeping with the goals and objectives set.
- Report weekly on all projects including status and recent developments towards completion.
- Demonstrate successful skills in project management and the ability to create and implement marketing plans.
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities, while able to work proficiently in an independent manner.
- Have a self-starter mentality but also able to ask for guidance when needed/as necessary.
- Other projects as may be assigned from time to time.
- Be a beneficial and healthy addition to a growing and positive work environment.
- To discuss this opportunity further, please contact me at your earliest convenience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- Experience with using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be highly motivated and have an enthusiasm with technology
If interested in this position please contact our HR manager Roy Kim at 201-750-1020 ext) 104 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org