National Sales Manager (Commercial Cash Management)
Department - Sales
*Reports to - VP Sales and Marketing*
For over 30 years, Royal Sovereign has been a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of office products, graphic lamination solutions and appliances. Headquartered in Rockleigh, New Jersey the company supports customers in more than 100 countries and holds more than 120 patents worldwide.
For more information about the products please visit www.royalsovereign.com.
Increase Royal Sovereign sales by expertly managing the consultative sales process with National Retail Chains including food, mass market, drug, quick serve, restaurants and the resellers that serve them. Expertly demonstrate customer cost saving opportunities in the cash handling process, improve count accuracy and offer protection through counterfeit detection solutions.
• Maintain a highly creative, energetic and resourceful approach while developing and executing strategic account plans consistent with Royal Sovereign's selling process.
• Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Develop business relationships at all levels, across numerous departments including loss prevention and management.
• Keep current with industry and marketplace trends, key business drivers, competition, and other critical success factors.
• Recruit dealers as necessary in order to achieve overall goals.
• Work with marketing team to implement effective plans and programs.
• Work with product managers to implement product launch, promotion, and phase plans.
• Attend a variety of customer meetings, trade shows, training sessions, seminars, conference and events as needed - significant travel with overnights required.
• Create a demand for Royal Sovereign products.
Accurately forecast sales, produce timely reporting and other materials as needed.
Collaborate efficiently with the marketing team to meet division goals and customer satisfaction.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies among other methods.
• Achieve assigned quota goals and MBOs.
• Other projects as assigned.
• 5+ years sales experience in territory/regional/national account management.
• Experience with banknote/currency counting equipment, currency verification devices, coin processing, retail cash operations as well as the order to cash cycle.
• Knowledge of the banking, gaming, retail and vending markets a plus.
• BS Degree or equivalent.
• Negotiation and Presentation skills training by recognized organization is a plus.
If interested in this position please contact our HR manager Roy Kim at 201-750-1020 ext) 104.
Job Type: Full-time
Sales: 5 years