The PX-130, is a 45” Calender Heat Transfer System is a high quality affordable roll to roll transfer solution, by adding the work table option piece production becomes a reality. With extra-long 10”ø infra-red heated drums, to ensure complete coverage of your project, production speeds at 30 seconds exposure time of 2.3 feet a minute can be achieved. The programmable preheat can be set to begin the preheating process 1 hour before your day begins and with a 2 hour stand-by timer you can rest easy knowing your calender unit will not draw unnecessary power all day.
- Extra-long infra-red heated drum to ensure complete heat distribution and coverage
- Finely tuned sensors to ensure consistent temperatures throughout the transfer process
- Universal core adapters and shaft-less unwinding technology
- Images are permanent and do not peel or fade
- Bonding of the dye to the synthetic fibers creates extraordinarily vivid colors.
- Soft fabric signage
- Trade show graphics
- Apparel, Sports Wear, Furniture and more...
|Optimal Transfer Width||45"|
|Maximum Temperature||446°F (230°C)|
|Heating System||Infra-Red Quartz|
|Maximum Speed||5.4 ft./min.|
|40 Second Exposure||1.8 ft./min.|
|30 Second Exposure||2.3 ft./min.|
|Warm Up Time||1 hour|
|Input Conveyor||Optional Add-On|
|Dimensions||75" x 67" x 55" (with table option)|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||1433|
|Shipping Dimensions||81" x 40" x 67"|
|Crate Weight (lbs.)||1830|
|Warranty||12 month (parts and labor)|