Royal Sovereign International, Inc, a marketer of small appliances, office products, and graphic solutions,has an excellent career opportunity for a Marketing professional for our Royal Sovereign and Honeywell brands.
The Marketing Assistant Must Be Able To
• Coordinate the implementation of new product and promotional programs with the Sales, R&D and Purchasing Depts.
• Monitor the competitive environment (i.e. new strategic developments, competitive product lines, as they relate to the development of our brands).
• Research and develop new product concepts for possible new product lines and actively assess/recommend areas for business expansion and growth.
• Ensure continuity in all brand communications, look and feel based on consumer attitudes and beliefs.
• Manage product and program costs to ensure that our products are merchandised at the most competitive cost.
• Prepare analytical materials comparing our product line against our key competitors.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
• A minimum of 1-3 years experience in consumer products marketing.
• Strong communication and analytical skills.
• Experience working with consumer product sales teams and key U.S. retailers.
• Well trained in fundamentals and self-starter who can rapidly grow.
• For Consideration, Please Forward Your Resume And Cover Letter To